Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today Lim Yeh come fetch me;
He sudah very late.
So we follow him to La Salle =(
When arrived there he go teaching.
So left me and beloved Ee Lain + 3 at the canteen.
All boys like never seen before girls like that..
Act like a bunch of monkeys.
Summore still got people ask me if i got a bf;
Excuse me laa!
U think this kind of look so easy to find bf mehh??
U are so freakin NO taste; xDD
When go to skul so boringg laa weihh!
Nobody talk to me except SohLou Zheng Yu go and feng his smelly t-shirt at us;
Then when wanna go out see Susan standing outside.
Catch me laa!!!
I freakin dun care dy.
You cut my hair de maa!
Then is Geography.
The crazy woman wants us to pass up nota today.
Use brain also noe nobody do de laa!!
Then i wanna start doing but no textbook!!
The SohLou at my back dun wanna borrow me =(
I used 10 mins to beg him..
And he keep doing mickey mouse voice.
Then we all talk about mickey mouse liaoo.
GRRRrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Roooaaarrr!!
Arggghh!!
I end up doing ntg on Geography =(
Then nasib baik the crazy woman say pass up tomorrow *Cheers*
Then next 3 period will be KH dy.
Beloved phooi yee say Fig Foobs (F-Language;xDD) cry..
Must because of Him laa!! xDD
So damn perasan..
He not ur bf also..
So kek dong!!
Update until here only :D
No moree!!
♥ ; Ying