Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Exam still got 1 week only..
N i not yet study also =(
Mark my word :
I WILL GET AT LEAST 2 'A's FOR EXAM!!
Yay (?)
Dear Chi Cheen say got free tickets for Dark Knight..
Say say say,
Today still not yet give us tickets.
Im waiting. xDD
CHS idol is comingg!!
I signed up for the group sec with my sayangs ;
SaraH, Zi Ying and 1 tak tahu siapa xP
Tuesday.
BM tuition.
Cikgu: Jia Yingg!! Apakah 'Ia' untuk??
Retarded me: (Wakes up) Ermm.. Benda!
Cikgu: Kau baca nota dulu..
Retarded me ("Reads" nota and day-dream..)
Cikgu: Ok.. Apa 'Ia'?
Retarded me: Benda.
Whole room full of laughter..
GrrRR!!
xxx: Stupid until so cutee xDD
Retarded me (Really reads nota)
Cikgu: Apa 'Ia'???
This time not so Retarded me: Manusia..
Cikgu: Ok.. Orang boleh tak??
Retarded again me (Think long long....)
: Orang bukan Manusia meh??
"WAHAHAHAHHAHHA"
Bloody Hell laaa!!
Wednesday.
Change classroom to another room.
So maa fan..
After first period then go back to class.
Very hot..
So i ask 1 bodoh to walk faster.
She like very Bu Shuang like that.
Nvm loo..
Go back class got ppl say another bodoh Bu Shuang me.
Like i care arr??
Macam i very Shuang u like that..
Seni time..
My 1st time pass up seni work,
jiu got 2.5% dy..
Yay me!
Then rest of the period just conteng on art paper with 2 SohLous + my Beloved Phooi Yee~
SohLou Tet Sean say Sivik teacher change to
Pn. Atariah!!
OmG;
Kenapa??
I pian pian with this FrogFace got so much fate.
=(
♥ ; Ying